After the Pilot cars came the real Production cars. These are the real cars built on the production line and destined for the regular consumers to purchase. We have the complete list of VIN only for the Talladega. As for the Spoiler, Spoiler II, Color Code Car and GT 500 we have no available list of the first or last cars built. We know that all of the Talladega Family of cars were built in batches buyt outside of the Talladega no good records have yet been located regarding the additional information on the other cars.
1969 Ford Talladega:
1. First regular production line VIN: 9A46Q186566 / White / Restored, owned by Richard and Katrina Fleener, TN. To read more about the First Production Talladega, Click Here.
2. Last regular production line VIN: 9A46Q207117 / Maroon / Restored, owned by James Myers, TX. To read more about the Last Production Talladega, Click Here.
3. There were 750 production Talladegas built.
1969 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler:
1. We do not have information regarding the first or last cars built. We do know production started after Janu
ary 1969 and continued until through the end of production in July.
2. There were 352 Dan Gurney Spoilers produced and 617 Cale Yarborough cars built. Total production of Spoilers was 969.
1969 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II:
1. We do not have information regarding the first or last cars built. We do know that production started after that of the Spoiler and is believed to have started after February 1 and stopped prior to March 31, 1969.
2. There were 218 Dan Gurney Spoiler IIs produced and 285 Cale Yarborough Spoiler IIs built. The total production of Spoiler II is 503.
3. It is believed that all Spoiler II were built the same with the exception of two cars. One Gurney and one Yarborough Spoiler II were built as heater delete cars. The Gurney car has been located but the Yarborough car is still missing.
1969 Mercury Cyclone Color Code Cars:
1. We do not have information regarding the first or last cars built. We believe production started as an option soon after production began on the 1969 Cyclone and most likely stopped just prior to the production of the Spoiler.
2. The Marti Report states that 1,999 cars were built with the MT paint code (Yarborough). Subtracting the Yarborough Spoilers and Spoiler IIs would leave 1097 Red/White Color Code cars.
3. The Marti Report states that 1,999 cars were built with the MX (Gurney) paint code. Subtracting the Gurney Spoilers and Spoiler IIs would leave 1,429 Blue/White Color Code cars.
1968 Mercury Cyclone GT 500 Cars:
1. We do not have information regarding the first or last cars built. We do not know how many cars were built not what colors were available.